Books and Authors
- NoveList Plus: Find specially crafted book reviews, book discussion titles, readalikes, and more.
- Safari Books Online: Access full-text books on computer programming, consumer education, and business topics.
Employment Resources & Adult Learning
Lynda.com: More than 6,600 courses, ranging from computer programming to project management including instruction on various computer software, programming languages, and business topics.
Cypress Resume: Create and print a simple resume.
Udemy: Take online, video led courses through Udemy. Over 2,000 classes to choose from, including but not limited to: back-end and front-end programming, marketing, leadership, software security, and American Sign Language. Twinsburg Public Library Card is required to use this resource. Request an account today!|Login to UDEMY
- African American Heritage: Explore African American roots with essential historical records, or browse through reference materials and books to learn how to search specific African American heritage collections.
- Ancestry Library Edition: Ancestry Library Edition provides easy access to more than 4,000 genealogy databases with a single search. Coverage focuses primarily on the United States and the United Kingdom, although other areas are covered. Databases include the complete U.S. Census & Index (1790-1930), vital, church, court, and immigration records. In-library use only
- Family Search: View many databases of records from around the world. This website is a project of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Fold3 Library Edition: Access to military records to help you put together the stories of your ancestors.
- HeritageQuest Online: Find information on your ancestors in U.S. census from 1790-1930, 22,000 family and local histories, 2 million genealogy and local history articles, Revolutionary War Era Pension & Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files, Freedman's Bank (1865-1874), and more.
- RootsWeb: The Internet's oldest and largest FREE genealogical community.
- Find more FREE online genealogy resources by visiting the National Archives
- Foundation Center Grants to Individuals Online: Find sources for scholarships, fellowships, grants, awards, and other financial support with the only online resource devoted exclusively to foundations that fund individuals. In-library use only
- Foundation Directory Online: Updated continuously, publishes the most accurate details available on over 90,000 U.S. funders and their grants. In-library use only
- Consumer Health Complete: Information on health topics, including disease and condition reports, full-text articles and video.
Legal, Business, & Financial
- Gale Legal Forms: Thousands of legal forms available with more forms being added daily. Official, State Specific, Federal, Business, Personal, Real Estate and General forms covering hundreds of legal subjects and issues.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center: Data reports on more than 20,000 securities.
- Reference USA: Directory information for 11 million U.S. businesses and 120 million U.S. households. Search for businesses by SIC code, sales volume number of employees and more. Search for residence directory information by name, location or phone number.
Magazines, Journal Articles, and Newspapers
- Academic Search Premier: The world's largest academic multi-disciplinary database, Academic Search Premier provides full text for nearly 4,650 serials, including full text for more than 3,600 peer-reviewed titles. PDF backfiles to 1975 or further are available for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,000 titles.
- Consumer Reports.org: Online access to the leading source of expert reviews on products and services.
- Explora for Public Libraries: Easy-to-use features and reliable content from the world's leading magazines and reference books.
- Flipster: Access your favorite magazines digitally! All you need is your library card.
- The Plain Dealer Online: Access the Plain Dealer's new electronic edition. In-library use only.
- ALLDATA Repair: A web-based automotive diagnostic resource, including Original Equipment repair manuals and technical service bulletins. In-library use only.
- Chilton Library: Important information for vehicle maintenance and repair, including step-by-step procedures, labor estimation tools, and vacuum and wiring diagrams. Also includes ASE test prep quizzes for certification exams.
- CreativeBug from JoAnn Fabrics provides videos, patterns, and more for all your creative endeavors.
- DrivingTests.org: Free practice driving tests, handbooks, and FAQs about driver education.
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center: Got a hobby? This database provides resources for arts and crafts, collecting, home and garden, model building, papercraft, and more! Full-text articles from hobby magazines are also included.
- Home Improvement Reference Center: Do it yourself with full-text reference books and magazines, videos of home repair projects, and images to help you with maintenance, remodeling, electrical work, and more.
- Transparent Languages: Use your library card to create a profile and teach yourself a new language. Your account will help you build the core skills of listening, reading, speaking, and writing.
Other Available Databases
- Clevnet Research Databases: As a CLEVNET card holder, you can access high-quality databases of full-text periodicals from within your public library and from home. Be sure to have your library card number on hand, as you may need to enter it to gain access to certain databases.
- Ohio Web Library: The Ohio Web Library provides access to its databases to all Ohio residents. Be sure to have your library card number on hand, as you may need to enter it to gain access to certain databases.